Packages of Support
All the following packages include a free 15 minute phone consultation to assess your sleep needs and find the right package for you. To ensure you receive the highest quality of support, I only work with a limited number of families at a time for the full Parenting Explorers Coaching Packages, so please do contact me today to ensure you do not miss out on your much needed sleep support.
Free 10 Minute Phone Consultation
Please book your free call today to assess your sleep needs and find the right package for you.
Parenting Explorers Sleep and Behaviour Troubleshooting Package
Suitable for ages 4 months to 10 years.
- You complete a sleep or behaviour diary and targeted questionnaire; specific to your sleepy or emotional behaviour needs – filled in by you by and returned to me to analyse.
- A full sleep or behaviour diary analysis.
- We then have a 60-minute zoom consultation call to discuss strategies and targeted tips and solutions to meet your individual needs.
- I send a personalised summary of the call to you by email, which includes a step-by-step process of strategies as appropriate.
- Access to the recording of the consultation
- Specialised access to my unique Parenting Explorers Videos, highlighting in greater depth the following topics: – Over-tiredness and sleep biology, brain development, play techniques, emotional development and separation anxiety and sleep hygiene and bedtime routines.
Parenting Explorers Coaching Programme (4 or 8 Week Support Package)
Suitable for ages 4 months to 10 years.
- A 60-90 min Zoom or Face to Face Consultation* (please note that during Covid-19 Pandemic all consultations will be completed virtually via Zoom Conferencing).
- You complete the individualised sleep diary and detailed questionnaire prior to the consultation.
- Sleep diary analysis
- We then spend time going through the specific and holistic individual targeted strategies for your sleep support based on your child’s individual temperament, diet, behaviour and sleep needs.
- A bespoke support plan is then sent to you to meet the needs of your child and family based on any health, developmental, nutritional and behavioural needs to target the sleep issues.
- This includes a sleep log for you to complete which we will review on a weekly basis.
- 4 or 8 weeks of scheduled follow up weekly phone calls.
- 2 or 4 weeks of unlimited email/message support.
£350/£475.00 (Payment Plan Options are Available)
Parenting Explorers and the Fourth Trimester
This is an ideal support package for any parents-to-be and or families with newborns up to 4 months old.
- The fourth trimester starts from the moment your baby is born and for the next 12-16 weeks.
- The is a period of great change and development in your newborn, as they adjust to this new strange world outside your womb.
- This unique package supports you to further understand this huge transition they make into the world by adapting their first 3 months in the world to be similar to their time spent in the womb.
- Based on attachment parenting philosophies and the Possums approach to neuroscience and responsive parenting.
- This is a wonderful package for any new or existing parents wishing to understand normal infant sleep and expectations.
- It is also an ideal package if you have already have a little one who may have had struggled with their own sleep problems and you wish to ease any anxieties and fears around your next journey to ensure healthy sleep habits can be set up from the start.
- You will receive an individual 60-minute support call and a written support plan and gentle strategies to embed healthy sleep, feeding and responsive routines.
Parenting Explorers Top Ups
All follow up packages for existing clients can be further discounted if purchasing online/phone call support in bulk.
- Follow up call/emails and extra support in the future for any existing clients and for future possible setbacks – e.g teething / holidays /illness /development leaps etc
- One week’s emails (including sleep/behaviour diary analysis if appropriate and mini summary)
- One phone-call support for 45 minutes (including analysis of sleep diary if appropriate).
Parenting Explorers Mini SOS Call
- A tailored mini consultation call to discuss your needs and outline some general strategies for you directly.
- One off 45 min phone/zoom-call option for any age
- You complete a mini questionnaire outlining your needs prior to the call.
- Ask me a simple question around your sleep/development/behaviour needs and I will offer some personalised hints, tips and general targeted advice to help you get started on your journey to healthier sleep and parenting.
Parenting Explorers and Their Big Emotions
Suitable for children aged 2-10 years.
- This is an ideal support package for any parents who feel they may benefit from some positive behaviour support for their little ones.
- Toddlerhood and beyond is especially is a roller coaster of emotions and more and more parents are finding that this continues into the threes, fours and beyond.
- Lock-down has also triggered some challenging behaviours and my strategies and gentle positive discipline are based on the roots of attachment (Neufeld) and learning your child’s love language (Chapman, 2012) in order to be able to tune into their individual desires, needs and wants.
- All behaviour is communicative and with gentle attachment led methods, I can help you to find out what your little one is trying to say.
- Analysis of behaviour diary
- Full questionnaire looking at your child’s holistic health, well-being, development and temperament.
- Use of gentle parenting tools to support your style of parenting with gentle, positive discipline.
- No time outs- only time in!
- Support to enable and plan activities to develop and heighten your child’s awareness of their feelings and others and secure their well-being based on the Ferre Laevers (2003) scales of well-being and involvement.
- Can be offered as an online only support with an initial 30 min call, or with a full 60-90 mins consultation to fully assess the behaviour, your needs and discuss your goals.
- 2-4 weeks of follow up support depending on package selection.